A blog about inspirational yarns, artisanal coffee, foods, health and travel
The shop in Marchmont will be closed on 15th, 16th and 17th March, and re-open on Sunday after lunch, as I will be exhibiting at the Edinburgh Yarn Festival. This will be my fifth year and I will be taking a selection of highly desirable yarns and needles to add to your collection!
Brands will include Lykke needles, Uschitita, Olann, Hedgehog Fibres, Lotus Cashmere, Yarn from North Ronaldsay, Orkney Angora, Knit Collage, Plotlupi, Malabrigo, Habu Textiles, Madelinetosh, ITO yarns and Riverside Studios from Canada. See you there!
- EYF 2018 – shop opening hours during the week of the festival
- Christmas Holidays
- Final classes for 2017
- Knitting and Crochet Classes Autumn and Winter 2017
- On vacation 6th – 14th July 2017 inclusive
- Indie Burgh Craft Crawl – Saturday, 17th June 2017
- Easter Holidays and Shop Openings
- Edinburgh Yarn Festival 2017 – Opening Hours
- Crochet Class for Beginners