A blog about inspirational yarns, artisanal coffee, foods, health and travel
The latest Making magazine is now available to purchase in the shop or online. Making is always packed with the most interesting projects to sew, quilt, knit, crochet and make!
For convenience and for a limited time, if you just want to purchase the latest issue, I have added a PayPal button below, price below includes 1st Class UK postage for this issue. (This offer is for shipping to UK only, I will need to adjust postage if shipping to Europe). I will post to your registered PayPal address. (As it is the Easter weekend, I will send out as soon as the post office re-opens on Tuesday.)
I am currently updating my, new online shop, where I have uploaded more back issues, so if you are looking for back issues of Making magazines, you will find them there.
Making No 7 – Desert – (Release 19th April 2019)
No. 7 / DESERT (April 2019), includes projects by Kim Hamlin, Lauren Holton, Sanae Ishida, Carolyn Friedlander, Aaren Lisbeth Ross, Kristine Vejar, Maddison Wilkerson, Lauren Patterson, Lupine Marshak, Cal Patch, Arounna Khounnoraj, Rae Hoekstra, Heidi Gustafson, and Ellen Johnson. Knit designs by Julie Weisenberger, Amy van de Laar, Paula Pereira, Fiona Alice Blanchard, Norah Gaughan, Susan B Anderson, Helga Isager, Bristol Ivy, and Carrie Bostick Hoge.
- EYF 2019 – Products and Events
- Products Preview – EYF Stand H8 – Part 1.
- Stand H8 @ Edinburgh Yarn Festival 2019
- Christmas and New Year Holiday Opening Times 2018
- Classes scheduled for November
- Friday, 8th June 2018 – Shop Closed and New Arrivals.
- Stand H9 @ Edinburgh Yarn Festival 2018 – The Corn Exchange
- EYF 2018 – shop opening hours during the week of the festival
- Christmas Holidays