A blog about inspirational yarns, artisanal coffee, foods, health and travel
Purchase LAINE ISSUE 9
Price below includes First Class Post - UK only. Magazine will be available for dispatch from 19th September.
Official release date Friday 20th September 2019.
· 13 knitting patterns from a talented group of designers: Fiona Alice, Rachel Brockman, Olga Buraya-Kefelian, Aleks Byrd, Renée Callahan, Verena Cohrs, Elly Fales, Whitney Hayward, Marianne Munier, Lavanya Patricella, Lucía Ruiz de Aguirre, Susanne Sommer and Becky Sørensen
- · an interview with Lavanya Patricella
- · a long-format story about Petra Mikaelsson from Fru Valborg
- · my story by Kristine Vejar from A Verb For Keeping Warm
- · a column by Jeanette Sloan
- · seasonal recipes
- · a travel guide to Munich, featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop
- On Summer Vacation 9th – 16th July.
- Making No 7 – Desert
- EYF 2019 – Products and Events
- Products Preview – EYF Stand H8 – Part 1.
- Stand H8 @ Edinburgh Yarn Festival 2019
- Christmas and New Year Holiday Opening Times 2018
- Classes scheduled for November
- Friday, 8th June 2018 – Shop Closed and New Arrivals.
- Stand H9 @ Edinburgh Yarn Festival 2018 – The Corn Exchange